• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Page Eject On Latex 110

jr_tech

Howdy everyone. Does anyone know how to prevent page advance before a print or page eject after a print? I am using Flexi 12 on an HP Latex 110 and I am unable to get the printer to stop wasting media between prints. I want to be able to print jobs without having 4-8 inches of dead media before each job. I've tried rewinding the media so that the print start is about 1 or 2 inches from the last print, but the printer advances anyway. I don't mind the extra material when contour cutting, but it is a pain when just printing. I'm unsure if this is an hp latex printer thing or a flexi thing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

kilo15170

under media handling there is an option to feed media before and after printing. also in flexi there is a option too. i would double check both the printer and flexi.

ikarasu

I was having the same issue. I've bee busy and haven't got to play around with the 110 much... I just presumed it was flexi. I'm used to onyx... And while flexi does have some upsides, I for the most part hate it. It feels unpolished. Though it may just be because it's different than what I'm used to..hoping by the time I'm free to really play with the printer, I'll get used to it and like flexi. I'll look tonight and find the setting, and post how to here if I beat you to it. I've been meaning to, and this will motivate me!