• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Page set up help in Corel

John Miller

Hi All,
I had a hard drive failure and needed to load Corel into a new computer. I got it in ok but I can't remember how to set up the main page, Across the top of the page are pulldowns Arrange, view, effects, etc. the top bar is blank until I hover the mouse over the pulldowns, then they show. In my last install the pulldowns were labeled, Can't find the setting to get that again. Any help will be appreciated.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
In Corel. Windows > Toolbars > Select what you want. click and drag to top toolbar until you see a grey highlight there and release mouse and it should snap in there. Windows > Docks (I think it's called) also has some options in there too.

John Miller

Adam, the things I want are already in the tool bar they don't show until you hover the mouse over then. I want them to all have their names visible when not hovering over them.

2ny

Adam, the things I want are already in the tool bar they don't show until you hover the mouse over then. I want them to all have their names visible when not hovering over them.
Hi.
Had the same problem with our CorelDraw X6. Heres a link to a solution on Youtube.

Good luck.
Tony