• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Page Size for Printing

mander0104

I was wondering if someone could confirm for me how to set my page size when printing from signlab. We just acquired a Roland pc-60 yesterday and want to print from signlab, but i was told when printing (doesnt matter from which program) you have to set the paper size so that it doesnt end up rolling out 50' (or whatever it's set at) and wasting all that vinyl. So...if someone knows how to set print size when printing from Signlab any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hope my questions aren't out of line!:Canada 2:

Rod

In Page Setup, indicate that a Roll is loaded

mander0104 said:
I was wondering if someone could confirm for me how to set my page size when printing from signlab. We just acquired a Roland pc-60 yesterday and want to print from signlab, but i was told when printing (doesnt matter from which program) you have to set the paper size so that it doesnt end up rolling out 50' (or whatever it's set at) and wasting all that vinyl. So...if someone knows how to set print size when printing from Signlab any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

In cases like that, sounds like the software was set to output predefined sheet sizes, as opposed to a roll of media.
  1. From the SignLab File menu, go Print and Cut Setup.
  2. Click the Page Setup tab.
  3. Click the Roll option, and set the Width.
Cheers,

Rod at CADlink