• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paint Protection Film

Ronderick

Hey everyone,
I’m looking for wholesalers who sale PPF Paint Protection Film for autos. I’m based in SoCal and SignMart (Orafol) and Grimco (Avery) have very limited offerings. Thanks in advance.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
These guys seem to have a good deal of inventory at least on the wrap film side - have not tried to order PPF from them yet.

ikarasu

Grimco carries 3M as well - What offerings are you looking for exactly?

PPF is expensive and a pain to install - Dont cheap out with a no name brand, it'll end up yellowing and cost you more than you're saving.

We've used 3M and Orafol - 3M pro line was easiest to install, and it seems to be the most clear... the orafol had a tinge of yellow to it.

Patentagosse

There's a ton of quality PPF on the market but just a handfull of Top-of-the-line Big League players with knowledge to support you and offer you training.

Look for Xpel, FlexiShield, Suntek, PremiumShield, BodyFence, STEK, 3M... these are among the bests of the bests.

Ronderick

These guys seem to have a good deal of inventory at least on the wrap film side - have not tried to order PPF from them yet.
Thanks for this information exactly what I was looking for.

Ronderick

Grimco carries 3M as well - What offerings are you looking for exactly?

PPF is expensive and a pain to install - Dont cheap out with a no name brand, it'll end up yellowing and cost you more than you're saving.

We've used 3M and Orafol - 3M pro line was easiest to install, and it seems to be the most clear... the orafol had a tinge of yellow to it.
thanks