• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Painted / Screen Printed aluminum

Ed's Sign

Edward S.
Looking for a vendor that can provide pre-painted aluminum panels with screen printed graphics. The paint need to be a specific Matthews paint. I cant seem to find a local (Hawaii) shop that does silk screened signs and my aluminum supplier does not paint.

I'd rather not buy aluminum, have it painted, then ship to the mainland to silk screen then ship back, if I can get it all done in one place.

Thanks,
Harry

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We can run the screen for you, but we don't paint here.

Just out of curiosity, why the specific paint?

MikePro

for custom paint color graphics, we paint vinyl then cut/mask/apply before it hardens too much.

for screen printing, if that's your thing, we used to just order custom colored inks... but we don't screen print anymore. Too much mess.
Paint mask & paint or Painted Vinyl if we don't print it or cut it out of colored vinyls.

Ed's Sign

Edward S.
Just out of curiosity, why the specific paint?

Its a job for the city, they are very specific about materials down to a specific brand of screw they want us to use. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, but at least there's no guess work involved.

I do a lot of print and cut vinyl in my shop, but they specifically requested silk screening. Space is an issue in Hawaii so I cant seem to find a screen printing shop that can accommodate what i need. there are a lot of shops here that do T-shirts, but all of the ones I've asked about signs have told me "we don't do that"

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Well if you have specifics, and can find someone to paint the blanks, we can probably bid the screen printing.

One concern would be the type of ink we use. We would probably need to test our inks on that paint.