• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pano film 80/20 non adhesive perf film replacement

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have been working on an alternative to the PANO FILM 80/20 and 70/30 non adhesive perforated FILM that is just way overpriced in my opinion because no one has tried to challenge it. Well I don't think that's very fair so that's why I am bringing an alternative to the market to shake it up a little bit.

The material is designed for doing window perf graphics that are mounted to the interior to be seen from the outside. It is a non adhesive FILM so its not flimsy like a PVC vinyl would be without an adhesive. You simply apply a thin 1" strip of optically clear mount adhesive on top and bottom then simply install onto your window. It has the black back like traditional perf does as well.

Dealers of this material have a hard time even buying it for less than $1.30 so I cant even imagine what they offer it to you guys at but my material is dam near identical and I am going into production with it shortly so I was looking to see if anyone in here has ever used the PANO FILM before and if there is any interest from any of the members in here to check out my version. It will be available in 80/20 and a 70/30 version and I have sample sheets that are ready to be sent out.

As always your input is very much appreciated!

Josh