• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Panther Plotter 30" and LXI Software NOW B/O Selling today!

S

SignTech

It's a vinyl express brand it's a work horse I grossed well over $100 grand with it in as many years ...... it's heavy duty ..... impactsignsandgraphix,com ......... very under rated ... Roland and Graphtec are great names ........ I'd put this up against them any day

Jim Doggett

If it was a roland or other name brand I would be all over it. Panther?

It's made by GCC and is a killer product. Tracks like it's on rails (way, way better tracking than Roland). SignWarehouse sold it prior to moving over to Graphtec. It'll cut circles around a Roland.

And GCC is a name brand, and respected throughout the world.

My $0.02,

Jim

S

SignTech

Jeeeezeee thank you Jim ........... I cannot believe this won't sell, I am Sooo picky with equipment and this machine kicks butt and you are soooo right about tracking ... thank you again you are my favorite cheerleader lol ....

Jim Doggett

My pleasure, Route. But just keepin' it real. And no question, GCC produced a gem with the Panther. Plus fast ... screaming fast (forgot to add that :^)

And yeah, it should sell with ease ... I'd suggest eBay but the cheap Chinese cutters are messing with the value perception ... eBayers just don't understand. But pro sign makers should get it.

Best,

Jim

S

SignTech

My pleasure, Route. But just keepin' it real. And no question, GCC produced a gem with the Panther. Plus fast ... screaming fast (forgot to add that :^)

And yeah, it should sell with ease ... I'd suggest eBay but the cheap Chinese cutters are messing with the value perception ... eBayers just don't understand. But pro sign makers should get it.

Best,

Jim

I agree I'm on there now ... (eBay) ... certainly the cheap cutters are undercutting quality machines ... everything seems to be going to the smallest and cheapest .......... if I could keep steady customers where I am at ... I'd keep it ... ehhh it's all a pain. But honestly this machine has been flawless .......

S

SignTech

Any offers please use private IM's ....... not supposed to bargain in open forum .... but no thanks