• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper Question

WildWestDesigns

I keep on getting asked if I do business cards or not and I thought about doing those since I keep on getting asked.

Anybody know of a good quality paper that would work with a 24" Z2100 DesignJet printer?

Locals Find!

Your better off contracting the work out.

I like a 14pt or 16pt card stock myself. There are plenty of trade only printers out there that can make it more affordable for you than doing it yourself.

Average Retail for 1000 4/4 Full Color 2 sides is between $40-$125 depending on your market.

You can usually buy complete sets of 1000 for less than the paper to do them in house will cost you.

WildWestDesigns

That's what I was afraid of. Compound what you said with the fact that these people are the ones that order a small amount at a time, not a 1000. I was just hoping it would be something else that would put the printer to use.