• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parking Stickers

Dice

How does one create individually numbered parking stickers?

I'm thinking a reverse print on clear vinyl, but the numbering escapes me.

AKWD

Don't think you'll do it in Illustrator, but there are ways you can number prints as they're coming off using many other software packages, depending on what you have (and what your budget is)

os101king

I do them for a local town... they only have to last a year, but this town is fine with decals on the OUTSIDE of the windows. I use Flexi to auto-serialize the numbers, but as I said I don't have to deal with the reverse-print issue.

Pat Whatley

The problem with the reverse print on clear is that the decals virtually disappear behind tinted windows. We've always done them for exterior application, and auto-serialized in Flexi...or just subbed them to Stouse and let them take care of it.

hammered

Im not sure if Corel or Adobe offers numbering but my Cut software and my Cut/print has an option to do that. In my software, its in the multiples repeat section. I run WinPCSign Pro (cheapo but it works for me) and my cut software is just a CAD program.