• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts for a Gerber Advantage Router 600

jriley

Hello Everyone,

I have a customer that's looking for parts for an old Gerber AR600 router. Parts and service are no longer supported by Gerber, but he'd like to give-it-a-go at repairing it himself if only he could find the parts. I'm fairly certain he needs a new power supply, and possibly a new MCD board. I told him I'd poke around the internet for him to see what I could find. So far, nothing.

Anyone know of someone parting-out one of these, or someone hoarding some new old-stock?

Thanks,

Jake

Techman

Hello Everyone,

I have a customer that's looking for parts for an old Gerber AR600 router. Parts and service are no longer supported by Gerber, but he'd like to give-it-a-go at repairing it himself if only he could find the parts. I'm fairly certain he needs a new power supply, and possibly a new MCD board. I told him I'd poke around the internet for him to see what I could find. So far, nothing.

Anyone know of someone parting-out one of these, or someone hoarding some new old-stock?

Thanks,

Jake

If the bones are good then retro fit the table with a new modern controller.

That would be a good alternative and have a well operating machine.

S1gntist

AR600 issues

I saw your comment about retrofitting the AR600 with a modern controller...sounds like a plan, can you recommend a controller that works with this, manufacturer, etc.?...thanks...Dave

Kottwitz-Graphics

I would be interested in upgrading the controller as well. I have an old Gerber AR router, and it works ok for its age, but it does drive me crazy sometimes....

signs584

Router for sale

We have a Gerber Router Advantage 600 router we are looking to sell. It's in great working condition
We have 3 routers and need to make room for anew machine coming.

If interested you can e-mail me at greg@signworks.com