• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parts for Gerber Fastrack 550 plotter...

rba828

Need help....The clips on the tool head that hold the knife in place have both been broken. It sounds like I am not the only one this has happened to...I did a search on ebay and didn't find anything, although I am not very familiar with that site anyways so maybe one of you could help me find parts. right now I am getting by with a zip-tie holding the knife in place, and it is doing alright for now, but I suspect not for long. Anyone have a solution for me or know anyone that is selling parts to this machine...We are willing to pay the price. Gerber no longer sells parts for the Gerber Fastrack 550.

beckys

im more of a lurker here, but wanted to let you know I have part for a 550...
Im not sure how you pm/im thru here, so leave me your e-mail address, and we'll chat.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you click on the poster's name, you will get a menu. Click on View Public Profile. That profile will provide you with links to PM or send an email to the poster.

:cool1:

rba828

Thanks!

Sorry Vinyl Queen! I just sent you a message including my email address. Thanks for your help!

thomas barth

How'd they do that?

Just a quick question and or comment. Not to sound sarcastic, but I have a 650 and was wondering how you break the clip that secures the blade-holder? I don't want to make that mistake too.

rba828

I was on vacation and my replacement was walking past the machine and apparently her jacket caught on the little claw ripping it off. They are pretty brittle plastic I think.