• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pc-600 page size profile change?

NSDdesigns

I'm having a hell of a time defining a random page size or change for my pc-600.

Right now there are 5 sizes I can choose from and I have no idear has to how and set up a print size that I want.

I am mainly running 15" material but the closest layout/page size profile I can print to is 16"x30" Which works, but the machine feeds the full 30" through first then goes back to cut (as I am using it only to cut). This is a pain if I have any material that is less then 30" long thou.

Can someone give me some pointers?

THANKS!

mopar691

What program are you using?
I just put the material in, it measures it and i draw artwork that will fit in it.
I use flexi, have never used the colorcamm software that came with it.

NSDdesigns

Im designing from corel and and then printing from there.

(I'm just working processes that the previous owners had done, not that they were right by any means)

I print preview it and thats where I select my page sizes.

ALSO, when I got into the actual printer menu it self via the system preferences (or the PC comparable, I work on macs mainly, and am only on PC's now at the shop, and I only work in the shop after hours and on weekends) and look at all of its presets, I am still unable to set up some other page print sizes?

Its is possible to print to a page size that I set my artwork up as, not just to what the preset are for the printer/cutter?