• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC600 spot colors

roxym

Does anyone here know if you can assign black_resin as a spot color on a pc600 Roland? Or yellow? :thankyou:

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Just import a spot color palette and select spot black or spot yellow.
What program are you printing from?

roxym

I'm using Roland Color Choice, designing in CorelDraw. The book says I can use the following spot colors-gold,silver,red,blue, white, orange and green. Would like to use just black, but not use the CMYK to get there. Does that make sense? Thanks...

gtjet

We use to have a PC600 and printed black spot color all the time on resin ribbons and wax, used to print just 3 color at times to save expense also. Did it from Flexi Pro however.

roxym

Thanks Glenn and Pearl, seems like I have done it before also but now I can't remember how I did it! I have Flexi 7, maybe I did it from there. Did you sell your PC600? Do you do much digital printing?

gtjet

We do a fair amount, about 150 to 300 feet per month, the rest is cut vinyl. But we traded the PC600 for a VersaCamm SP 300 when they first came out. We used the color mixer and where it says RGB or CYMK, choose spot color, then on the advance tab check the box by spot color in flexi Pro. Good luck.