• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pee-Wee's Night Out.

phototec

Cowboy Curtis?

I heard Reubens is making another movie...dunno when.

Yep, Herman remains very potent in people’s memories and his legacy – which also started the careers of others such as Tim Burton, Laurence Fishburne, and Jimmy Smits – remains strong to this day, more than twenty years since his show went off the air. Here's some info:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News Pages...n-movie-Scrape-TV-The-World-on-your-side.html

Do you remember Laurence Fishburne in the 80's on Pee-wee's Playhouse TV show as Cowboy Curtis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VdDIHJkbQ

Attachments

• peewee_lawrence_fishburne.jpg
    peewee_lawrence_fishburne.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
  • paul_reubens_001_081209.jpg
    paul_reubens_001_081209.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 121

Mosh

I have seen every episode of Pee-Wee's Playhouse and never noticed that was Laurence Fishburne. Phil Hartman was the original Captain Carl.

OldPaint

i lived in sarasota 81-98, home of pee wee herman. had a bunch of friends who grew up with pee wee & his family. i was working at the mazda dealership and this older woman used to bring her car in for service, it was pee wees mother. now after meeting her, i can understand his wierdness, she showed up with 2 dogs always, a poodle and a dobie named carlos. the poodle thought he was a dobie, and the dobie carried her purse in his mouth and behaved like a poodle.
the whole story on his arrest in an XXX theater, was a joke on that police dept. like they had nothing better to do then sit a XXX movie and watch for other perverts. the old folks in that area was tryin to get that place closed up and right after the "pee wee" bust, within 6 months it was torn down.