• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perf lines Question

vroongraphics

Hi. I am using Cutting Master 2 with Graphtec FC7000 series cutter. For some reason, my "cuts" are not going smoothly...it seems like there is a 'perf cut' being done, even though I double-checked and found that "perf lines are turned off on the cutter" and "cutting master 2 shows straight line" option for condition 1...hmmm....

anyone know what the problem could be? this is odd, as I said...the cutter says perf is off...and i did not select any option for perf lines in cutting master....

Thanks in advance....:Canada:

nopalito24

make sure that on the cutters display while cutting you see CB09UX or CB15U if your using the red tip holder. also, make sure that the use driver settings option is not checked. If this is ok, and you still have your problem then ket into the machines menu and look for the BackRound settings option, and select the Priority option and change to Manual, ENTER, and try again.

vroongraphics

Hi Nopalito24. thanks for the feedback. I have wrote down those tips, and will use them should the problem occur again. I ended up doing a reset and things are going fine now....