• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PerfCutContour Settings Illustrator/Versaworks

spb

✨鞄➕
The PDF shows perf and cut lines for me, too

You might try upgrading to 5.5.1 and see if that solves your problem

Mj__

The PDF shows perf and cut lines for me, too

You might try upgrading to 5.5.1 and see if that solves your problem
1690778455535.png

Got around to uninstalling then reinstalling followed by the update to 5.5.1 but nothing as of yet.

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
Try running Versaworks as an Adminstrator. Right click on your shortcut and select "run as administrator" and see if that changes your results.

Mj__

Try running Versaworks as an Adminstrator. Right click on your shortcut and select "run as administrator" and see if that changes your results.
I have run VW in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode & selected "run as administrator"

1690838966239.png

1690839043847.png

Using the VersaWorks TestPerfCut or any files I have provided, Still do not bring up the special cut menu for Perforated cutting.

Thank you for all the suggestions, I am trying anything as soon as I get them!

Kind regards

Mj__

The problem on my end has been fixed. The fix was not selecting "Cut all paths" in either of the queue settings then importing the file with the Perf Cut Contour.

Is this a given when perf cutting or something that is just happening on my end?