• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perforate Windows

MARIANO CASSINI

MS Designs
Hi, I just working on estimating a window perforated graphic job. I was thinking about $10 per sqft. I do not want to kill my customer. About 150 sqft. Thanks

unclebun

First add up the cost of materials and printing and shop time. Then the cost of installation time, including washing the windows and mullions and then recleaning them. Then add what you think is your margin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
  • Will you need to be on ladders or a walk plank ??
  • Is the design time figured into your cost ??
  • Materials and laminate figured in ??
  • Prep, setup and teardown ??
  • Insurance and overhead figured in ??
  • Some places need permits to do this kinda work..... is that figured in ??
  • Some replacements/mistakes being made afterwards ??
  • Profit ??

MARIANO CASSINI

MS Designs
No ladders or plank. I always have a 5% extra for contingency. Yes, this will be printed thru a third-party printer @ $3.99 per sqft (I was thinking 3.99 x 2.5). Just cleaning the windows. No permit required. No designing required, just minor adjustments.

Thanks

Reveal1

As if there is a one-size-fits all price for custom window graphics. Even a broker has many of the costs Uncle and Gino mentioned. You also need to adjust for your market and get as much profit as the market will allow. You are not selling a commodity.