• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Permanent Adhesive Fabric/Canvas Media

DanL4444

I was hoping to find a material suitable for UV printing that has a fabric or canvas type feel with a permanent adhesive backing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

fastmax

I was hoping to find a material suitable for UV printing that has a fabric or canvas type feel with a permanent adhesive backing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

we use a floor / wall material called walk n wall

https://www.fellers.com/fellers-sho...rap-vinyl/set/panofilm-panorama-walk-and-wall

it has a heavy texture to it somewhere between canvas and grip tape, good for floors and walls with no laminate neccesary. my only complaint is that if you are actually paneling it with seams the seams are pretty visible due to the thickness, but i like the stuff, its easy enought to work with and very strong (yet removable)
good luck

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I carry a full line of adhesive canvas and polyester fabrics that all have a re-usable microsphere adhesive, you can leave it up on the wall forever or you can remove it and re-use it on another wall if you choose to. Let me know if you want to see some swatches of it. It comes in various colors also such as white, silver, gold iridescent, and black. Im working on a few new colors also but wont be ready for a few months. I am positioning Gans Ink and Supply to be a leader in the Wall and Floor graphics area and have some very unique materials along with all the basics as well.

crny1

I carry a full line of adhesive canvas and polyester fabrics that all have a re-usable microsphere adhesive, you can leave it up on the wall forever or you can remove it and re-use it on another wall if you choose to. Let me know if you want to see some swatches of it. It comes in various colors also such as white, silver, gold iridescent, and black. Im working on a few new colors also but wont be ready for a few months. I am positioning Gans Ink and Supply to be a leader in the Wall and Floor graphics area and have some very unique materials along with all the basics as well.

Not to Hijack but I would be interested in your product also Bigfish