• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Personalized stickers

GC Decor

Super Printer
We used some Shopify apps in the past but they were below average for us but might be worth checking out.

tulsagraphics

Ok that's 10 to 15k more than i want to spend. Are there other options for similar functionality?
Sorry to disappoint, but it's not realistic for (what I assume to be) your startup venture. The companies that make a go of web-to-print setups are those that already have high volume and a small team of developers and a sizeable investment in marketing (at the very least). As a developer and programmer -- and sign shop owner of 22 years -- I can tell you these kinds of applications are not just expensive to develop, they are even more expensive to maintain (far from anything resembling a "printer's vending machine"). I know, I know... it sucks... we all want an automated profit center. That being said... try looking into some basic web to print setups that don't have high recurring monthly costs (e.g. Wordpress + Custom Product Designer or Zakeke plugins, etc) At least those are low cost enough to feel it out without a heavy commitment.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
Custom built one, cost is around 15-20k to get something
unless things have changed since we last got involved in something like this, you slso have to deal with apple & android certification before you can get it to an app store. OR deal with the joys of supporting "sideloading"
your app.