• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo tex

B-RAD Graphics

Anybody know of a good profile for ROLAND VERSAcamm SP-540V for printing on this material..its a adhesive backed wallscape material. I have been printing on it and with the heaters all the way up still smears.. does dry to touch in a bit..but printing alot. :thankyou:

briankb

Premium Subscriber
have you tried downloading the ones they provide on the phototex website? Or contacting them directly for advice? Walter is very good about replying to emails and questions in general.

Dice

WE are trying to profile our JV33, but keep getting black bleed issues. Anyone have any tips for PhotoTex. The Manufacturer isn't that much help.

TheSnowman

Oracal 3640 Matte I believe is what we use on the JV3? Not 100% sure, cause I renamed it, but I'm pretty confident it ended in 40. Unidirectional, 8 Pass, Fast.

Last edited:

Jackpine

Take a look at sermark.bigsys.com. They have a removable, repositionable adhesive fabric easy cut,no edge curl and it is made in the USA.