• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop books

peavey123

Hey All,
I was just wondering if anyone recommends any photoshop books or websites for beginners, preferably geared towards photographers. (Clone stamp, burn, dodge and sponge tools, masking etc etc.) Just wondering because I am giving photoshop "classes" for photographers and thought some at home reading for the students would be helpful..and I've been using psp for so long that its all second nature. So any good new books out there?

thanks,
Peav

peavey123

Thanks all, The book is just for photographers who are switching to digital cameras or have been working with digital cameras lately but have never used photoshop. I gave them Dan Margulis' book to check out, as its right down their alley and has a lot of good information specifically for photographers....and I am making my own tutorials with cheat sheets for them to reference.

A lot of you mention POD casts or websites but after getting to know the photographers a bit better they def don't seem like the podcast type...but I will def. pass that on to them. Thanks a bunch all.

BTW, It is amazing how some rich a$$ photographers who have celebrity clients don't know how to use photoshop...not that I'm complaining at all..it is just really surprising to me...