• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop HELPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK I am not very good with photoshop. I have a customer that sent me a .psd file that he wants me to use in a design for something. He wants certain parts of it to be a different color though. I open the .psd file and it has "layer 0" which is the design. Can't change anything there. Then it has a layer labeled "hue/saturation 1" There I can use a slide bar to change the color of the parts he wants changed. However I can not get it to the color I need. I'm banging my head against the wall here. Who can help me.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I can help you... for the hue/saturation adjustment layer - does it change everything, or is it a mask that only changes parts of it?

If it only changes/affect part of the image: hold down the Ctrl button and click on that layer in the layers pallet. Now you should see a bunch of dancing "ants" that is a selection. At the bottom of the layers pallet, make a new adjustment layer - Color Balance. Play with that to get the color you want.
There are other ways to do this, without seeing the artwork, this is my first suggestion
upload_2020-11-5_10-27-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-5_10-26-0.png
    upload_2020-11-5_10-26-0.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 96
  • upload_2020-11-5_10-26-50.png
    upload_2020-11-5_10-26-50.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 98