• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phototex colour issues- PLEASE HELP!

AJK

Printer setting screen.jpg colour settings screen.jpg Print screen.jpg Advanced media screen.jpg
Hi there,
I am a first time Phototex User and printing on an Epson 9800 (using the pigment version paper, not solvent). I am designing using Photoshop CS5 and having serious colour issues. I have downloaded the Phototex printer profile for Epson 9800 using Matte black but am still having issues after following all specifications. I have tried using the Watercolour Radiant White paper setting as well as the Velvet Fine Art setting with no luck. I may be missing some setting on Photoshop perhaps? I have posted my screen shots of my print settings and I'm wondering if anyone else out there can suggest any solutions. I can't figure it out for the life of me and am a beginner with Phototex and with photoshop I usually set up for Epson Matte canvas printing so I'm not knowlegable with setting up colour profiles, etc.

Thank you in advance!

Alison.