• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pictures of MX bikes you made graphics for!

msenjur

it is not some fast racing bike, but anyway... :)

Attachments

• Picture 201_small.jpg
    Picture 201_small.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture 197_small.jpg
    Picture 197_small.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 198_small.jpg
    Picture 198_small.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 125

TresL

couple 85's from this weekend.

Attachments

• LBrace1.jpg
    LBrace1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 110
  • MB1.jpg
    MB1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 111

msenjur

i have some offtopic question. I did some job on friends ktm, and decals around petrol tank get ruin, after he spill some gas on them... decals gets all bubbled... i use ordinary vinyl for cutting... was that the reason, that it get bubbled?

Flame

i have some offtopic question. I did some job on friends ktm, and decals around petrol tank get ruin, after he spill some gas on them... decals gets all bubbled... i use ordinary vinyl for cutting... was that the reason, that it get bubbled?

You used the wrong material. Making dirt bike graphics requires the right vinyl... regular sign vinyl won't last 30 minutes.

bryan

Nothing will work very long on a plastic gas tank, at least that's available in the states, as the fumes actually comes through the plastic and breaks down the glue on the material backing. There are some lead based glues/materials out there but I have yet to find availibility on them. Of course most modern MX bikes now use shrouds to cover the tank so I don't look for anything to improve material wise since demand will continue to decline.

SOA

TresL those 85's look nice,what machine u printing them on?they look real crisp!

Bill43mx

A little late to the party but here's a couple old ones:

Attachments

• destroy.jpg
    destroy.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 116
  • KODAK280.jpg
    KODAK280.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 104
  • number13%20001.jpg
    number13%20001.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 000_0487.jpg
    000_0487.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 131

Riskok

Here is a bad picture of one that I did a month ago. As you can see it got some chrome inside and I have a Roland SP-540V :) Any one else tried that?

And you can also see that the numberplates must be green but I did them in green and also faided out KTM logos in in.

BR from the Swede :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• KTM250.jpg
    KTM250.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 112

Bill43mx

As you can see it got some chrome inside and I have a Roland SP-540V :) Any one else tried that?
:rock-n-roll:

Haven't tried it but, coincidently, was just discussing it last week. I can't see it very well in the picture though, how about a closeup?

Riskok

Haven't tried it but, coincidently, was just discussing it last week. I can't see it very well in the picture though, how about a closeup?

I did a couple like this. And you can also check out my website www.wickedink.se and find some pictures of a Yamaha that I did whit gold text. It looks great and Convex laminate is were nice even if you have something under it :)
But you cant put chrome ner any edge. Just about 1 inch inside of the decal. I also did Carbonfiber on one kit and that looks sick!!

BR Patrik the Swede