• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pinch roller is tracking red ink all over print

-Fusion

I'm trying to print/cut some decals and where the rollers hit the red its picking it up and transferring the ink up/down the print. Its only the red ink for some reason. Any ideas? I have my heat all the way up

petepaz

dryer temp problem? wrong material profile and heavy deposit of ink for that color so it's not drying by the time it pulls back to cut?
try not using the rollers, only use the end rollers.

Ultimate13

There is a selection for dry time in Versa that we use if we aren't laminating in between. I believe you can choose 1, 3 or 5 minutes. The red isn't drying because of something in the file but if your heater is up and you choose this it will wait and let it dry further before cutting.

-Fusion

I have went back to just the outside pinch rollers. And now im back to terrible cutting accuracy on a 5" file.

I'm seriously OVER this VG-540. On a side note it keeps throwing Feed Motor Errors too.