• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pirate Software Alert!

tiamarie

Well, not sure if it'll make a difference, but I reported him to Ebay. It amazes me that he states in his auction that it comes with a key generator. We'll see if Ebay does anything about it.
Tia

roxym

Did you guys notice at the very bottom of that ebay ad (beneath "Happy Bidding") that it says, "This is a back-up copy, blah, blah-I am assuming you already own an original copy. ??????

Cadmn

oops 817graphics.com is the site with all the graphics

guys check out all the chopper logos on www. 817graphics.com I bet they're illeagle

PGSigns

The guy in England is pulling e-mail addresses off of some of the sign forums and sending e-mails directly. I have gotten 2 from him so far. I think he is getting them from Signweb at this time.
Jimmy

Barry

Geiger Racing said:
The guy in England is pulling e-mail addresses off of some of the sign forums and sending e-mails directly. I have gotten 2 from him so far. I think he is getting them from Signweb at this time.
Jimmy

That is what is nice about the vBulletin software Fred runs here... Your e-mail address is not avaible to other users, if they want to send you an e-mail its done through a form the person does not see your e-mail address. Also you can only send 1 e-mail every 60 seconds (Flood control) which makes it difficult for users to spam you from the site...

Kenny

Cadmn said:
guys check out all the chopper logos on www. 817graphics.com I bet they're illeagle

Whois shows him in Haltom City (your back yard), but no info on his website....probably a garage shop. Those WCC and OCC ones should draw some heat.:Big Laugh

tiamarie

Ebay's Response

Here's Ebay response...
Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbor Department about a listing or
seller you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity. We are
concerned about this type of activity and want to assure you that we
will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we will not keep you informed about the status
of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement
of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly
review the situation.

IMPORTANT:

The subject line you chose on the webform is reserved for reporting
current items that may be listed for the purpose of committing fraud.

In order for us to dedicate resources to preventing this type of
situation in a timely manner, reports directed to this area that do not
relate to current listings that may be fraudulent (including reports of
listing violations and reports about items that may be prohibited) will
not be forwarded to another department or answered. Other questions or
concerns should be sent to us from the page below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

We appreciate the time you took to contact us. To promote a safe trading
environment for the eBay community, we prohibit users from engaging in
any type of unlawful activity on the eBay web site and are dedicated to
investigating such situations.

**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be
received.

Best regards,

eBay SafeHarbor Team

Cadmn

Kenny said:
Whois shows him in Haltom City (your back yard), but no info on his website....probably a garage shop. Those WCC and OCC ones should draw some heat.:Big Laugh
Kenny there addy puts them on 35 south of 20 around MIller Brewing or MRS. Baird addy i found was ???south I35WI figured the occ boys & Discovery might get alittle upset, as I think discovery has good investment in both shops now with all their shows.

Hubert Furey

You can report these types of postings to CADlink directly by emailing the details to techwww@cadlink.com. CADlink is a member of the eBay VERO program and we can request eBay to remove these items which infringe on our copyright.

David Snider

(RANT) Pirate copy or not...I wouldn't give one thin dime for Signlab. Absolutley the worst in all aspects. Maybe it's a matter of 'old dog new tricks', but It has been a nightmare trying to get in a working groove with Signlab. (END RANT)

...you may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.