• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Planning to buy Mimaki UCJV 300 to print white ink - thoughts?

cmxdigital

In a couple of days (after a demo tomorrow) we think we will buy this printer. Any and all thoughts would be welcome.

Dave O'Dell

Christian @ 2CT Media

We are in the same boat also comparing to the new Ricoh L5160 w/ White. Pricing is about 30% less but print speed is 30-60% faster. Downside is no 5 layer printing or texture printing.

Plopez210

We absolutely love the UCJV300,

We had ours for about a year and never had one issue. Prints beautifully the white ink is a blast to have. We do a ton of school cafeteria graphics and usually do cool effects with it, white and 5 layered. We have been tinkering around and trying to print double sided perf or custom patterns films like 3M Fasaras

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Plopez210

white pattern on clear

Attachments

• C4014AF7-00AE-41DC-B512-0FB48CE2981B.jpeg
    C4014AF7-00AE-41DC-B512-0FB48CE2981B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 533

J W Thoms

I have also been looking at this machine. I have not found many user review. I found some reviews that were not good. We have 2 Mimaki ecosolve printers and love them. I am looking for the white feature. If anyone else has thoughts on this machine, please post