• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help before i lose my mind.

Micheal

I have been printing for some times, i know computers pretty well however this is something I can not figure out on my own.

ONYX 18.5
on my print laptop it works find i print and cut without any issues.

im tired of using my crap laptop and decided to hook it up to the monster PC , I print my stickers then move over to the cut server - soon as i click cut the program shuts down.

I have tried on 2 PC's and same result - I need to know what the problem is please someone help.

Computer is talking to the cutter fine I know this because i can control it with graphtec software.

Micheal

this is error in error log from the cut server in onyx [March 23, 2023|3:27:22 PM EDT] (ERROR) No Repository Cutter Plugins found

bsipsy

In case anyone else is having this problem, and since "google it" is the least helpful reply I've ever read, we ran in to the same issue with CUT-Server. When trying to send a cut to our Summa, it wouldn't crash, but the progress bar would never fill and it wouldn't go away. The cutter did not respond in any way, meaning the job wasn't making it to the cutter. We checked the error log and saw that it said "No Repository Cutter Plugins found", and we spent tons of time googling and calling Onyx tech support. After googling the issue and seeing that this forum post was literally the only thing on the entire internet about this specific problem, we started eliminating possible causes.
The problem ended up being that Barcode Server was running, which was started from Flexi Production Manager, as we use Flexi for non-printed cuts. If you are using both softwares, go into Production Manager, right-click the cutter that you are having the issue with and click "Stop barcode server" to fix the problem (or Datalink Server if you are using a Graphtec plotter).