• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PLEASE HELP!!!! Cant install Epson printer on new install of ONYX 12 - No driver file available for ONYX 12

ky10ww

Hi all. We are trying to do a new installation of the Onyx 12 software on a new computer to run a Epson S70675. The software loads but when we get to the printer installation part, we get stuck. It seems that we need the Onyx version 12 Epson S70675 printer driver file. Onyx only allows for driver downloads of software version 18 or newer versions from their site. Can anyone confirm what we need to do from here or does anyone know where we could find the Onyx version 12 Epson print driver? Epson said to call Onyx and Onyx of course wants us to upgrade for a few thousand dollars. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ky10ww

Yes. That is the conclusion that I came to as well. I cant find the driver file for version 12. I was hoping someone here had it or could link to where I can find it.

unclebun

the 5 at the end of the model name indicated a "half" version upgrade. They came a few years after the originals and offered different orange ink and a few other upgrades. Regardless, the prninst file necessary should be included with the Onyx 12 installation. The folder I have the file in was from when we were running Onyx 10.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Don't search. Epson S70675 not supported by Onyx 12 software.
What are you smoking dude? This was already posted and it says it does support it.

jati

does anyone have Printer and Profile Download Manager Onyx version 12, Machine Mimaki SIJ 320UV