• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help convert flexi file

SignReady

Biz Card 2 Billboard ~ Sign Ready
I use Flexisign 19 at my work, but the design I emailed myself (.fs) wont work with Adobe Illustrator. Would someone please help me by exporting this file out of flexi into a pdf or eps? Thank You!

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
I use Flexisign 19 at my work, but the design I emailed myself (.fs) wont work with Adobe Illustrator. Would someone please help me by exporting this file out of flexi into a pdf or eps? Thank You!

You would have to post the file so myself, or someone else, can convert it for you. It isn't a problem.

Drip Dry

I can't put my email out on the forum. If you can pm me with the file, I'll convert it for you

Dale D

This is the reason I use TeamViewer to access and send myself files needed at home. It may help you next time.