• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help me get this tubing

bigkahuna_305

company i ordered from last week said roland discontinued making these TUBING 6*42MM VS-640 1000007022 can anyone help me get the part or a length of the correct size tubing please. Thank you

Joe House

It only comes on a 50 meter roll now and costs over $1000 for the roll. The tricky part is that it needs to be highly solvent resistant as well as very flexible.
If you can live without the choke valve - which doesn't get used very often, you could bypass it with normal ink tubing.

bigkahuna_305

It only comes on a 50 meter roll now and costs over $1000 for the roll. The tricky part is that it needs to be highly solvent resistant as well as very flexible.
If you can live without the choke valve - which doesn't get used very often, you could bypass it with normal ink tubing.
i can absolutely live without the choke since im leaking ink. any idea where i can get normal tubing from