• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help regarding Sheet linear Scale

gitec01

do you have any techniques on cleaning the Sheet Linear Scale of Roland Soljet Pro II V sc-545ex. i already wipe i but still the horizontal printing is not straight it's going to the left when your in front of the printer.

Clean with alcohol ONLY!! Do NOT use the cleaning solvent or you just cost yourself $225 dollars or so. Gently wipe both sides with a soaked soft cloth...gently do this several times. You may try using a flashlight to shine directly onto the scale to see if you have ink or major scratches. After your cloth is clean after several wipes, so a Environmental Match (on your menu - ENV Match). If this fails you have a bad scale and must replace it. Even your fingerprints (oil) can make the scale seem bad, so be very careful handling it. This should help. Good luck.