• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help with cutting!

Tracyfowler6

I’m hoping someone can help me. We are completely new to flexi and have been learning as we go. Trying to send the image to the plotter to cut the blue for a holographic overlay and the problem is it wants to cut even where the blue is covered by the solid pink and so on. How can we get it to cut the blue that is actually showing and not all blue lines underneath the other colors? Hopefully I am explaining the issue correctly. I just took a quick picture of the screen hoping it helps!

Attachments

• 82CD7230-D717-4CF9-8F53-5B3CAE38451D.jpeg
    82CD7230-D717-4CF9-8F53-5B3CAE38451D.jpeg
    634.8 KB · Views: 239

FrankW

There is a function Color Trap (as far as I remember, ma language is german) in the menu „Arrange“ or „Effects“. Cant have a look currently, here is late evening, Im in bed :)

Connie Fry

Can you remove all your cut lines, then group your images and then add the cutline after grouping. It's worth a try.