• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please let me inturduce my self

ROPADOPA

Hello i have been reading here of and on and have had a 24 inch cutter for about six moths. I decided to join and take advantage of what this group has to offer.

My name is Robert and have a small performance based automotive business called Grip Industries. You can check it out at grip-industries.com. Being creative and always wanting a vinyl cutter this was a perfect excuse to buy a cheaper model plotter and give it a whirl.

I have been gaining skill in the vinyl busineess and look to further enhance them. And dont wory i dont see myself steeling any business from anyone as along as i can pay for materials and some lunch money i can survive.

Thanks for having me and im looking foward in sharing and gaining experience-Robert

cwa

Hi Lake Worth!

I am up the road in Riviera Beach!
Watch out for constant Blinkers today!!!

cwa

Thank You

Thanks for the welcome!

Of course ~ It's almost quitting time so you know it's going to rain.
Better luck for the weekend hopefully.
Have a Great 4th.

Leondo

:Welcome:

im from brandon/tampa.. dont know how far all you other people in florida are, only places i know distances is lakeland/orlando, st.pete/clearwater, naples, ocala and miami/ft.lauderdale
:thumb: