• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plotter problem

1leonchen

i am restricted on space so i had to use a 24 inch plotter instead of my 54 inch plotter. i seem to cant find the driver for the plotter in Flexi 8.1. according to the manufacturer its supposed to work under the Roland pnc 100 driver i keep getting write port error. i managed to get it working under a program named sign blazer under refine mh 721 it cuts ok under sign blazer but not under flexi also the parallel and serial ports don't seem to work. i got this cutter as a back up and never used it much now its been a real pain any advise on Flexi cause i hate sign blazer.

1leonchen

sorry tech man its a chinese vynil cutter but i seem to cant find the maker of it. i even pulled out the main board it has no physical number. i gave up hope on it last night.