• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Question

k.a.s.

I bought a used Vinyl Express plotter with software(a clone of flexi) as a second plotter for the shop. I watched it work before I bought it so I know the plotter works. The problem is that when I try to poll size it says "can't get page size from production manager" anyone have any idea on how to fix this. Thank You

Kevin

Imakesigns

What series of the software did you get? I have Expert (fully registered with dongle) and I would be interested if you or anyone out there would like to do a little cash and trade for Master or Master Plus. The reason is that I would like to have the distort feature. I just dont have the money to go and purchase a new program. Thanks in advance

Imakesigns

What?????????? That is pretty cool. I have been working with a saleswoman named marylynn and all I heard of was free clipart. Is there a special spot on the site for that?

freeportsign

No spot on the web site. I called them up as i broke by USB Key and ask how much to replace it and they said like $100.00. So i ask how much to upgrade and they said they had just started a special and it was $99.00 with a 300.00 deposit that was refunded when they received the old USB Key back. Just call them up and ask. I have learned that buying from is like shopping for a vehicle. Talk to them and see what they can do for you.