• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Recommendations

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
It's been a while since I've been in this forum - I used to work for a print/marketing agency ten years ago that owned a Roland printer/cutter that was a 64" and I loved it! I have since started a freelance business of my own and order most of my large format printing via trade printers on the internet. This has been great except I see value and that money can be made just in cut vinyl.

I am thinking of getting a plotter of my own and offering cut vinyl in addition to my other services.

What are some of your plotter recommendations? I would like to start out small under the $500 - $1,500 price range and/or buy a used device. What brands/sizes should I look at as well as features?

Thank you,

Derf

See if you can find a nice used Graphtec FC series or you may consider a new Graphtec CE series.