• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plotter seems to be stuttering while cutting?

DarbRevo

I was using artcut 6 to run my plotter (rabbit hx-720) and it was cutting smooth, but since I up graded to flexi 8 and now it stutters thru the entire design. How can I correct this problem?

OldPaint

is it stuttering on just the ..sssssssssssssssssssss es, ppppppppppppppp es or tttttttttttttttttttttttttt tes?????? sorry i just couldnt resist)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DarbRevo

well i really hate to imagine that artcut is a better cutting program than flexi but i may have to switch back if i cant find a solution...blah

briderx

I can guarantee you that it's just a setting.. look over your settings again..

I use flexi for my PNC 1210 (thanks AIR and REP!) and it works flawlessly... Gotta be a setting..

DarbRevo

port setting are correct baud is same, its serial port from plotter to usb on comp. but thats the way it came?

briderx

Can you try this?

Go to production manager, right click on your plotter and hit "properties" then, if needed, click "job defaults" go to the third tab and check your resolution.. I bet that's it. Try adjusting that a bit?