• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pms 343 cmyk value..is this website ok?

i have yet to get a pantone book that gives the cmyk value.....i know, i know, its one of those things every sign shop should have but i have yet to get my butt in gear on this!

i need to print pms 343 (green) and looked online for its cmyk value so i can then go into illistrator and type it in the color chart and i came across this site. anyone with a pms chart know if these values are accurate?

thanks guys!

http://www.zedimage.com/pms-cmyk-hex.php

WrapperX

The real kicker is that even though your Illustrator sliders are going to show you the right "pms" break down - your printing/rip software won't interprute it that way and there fore won't print those perfect break downs. Good luck with that!

The real kicker is that even though your Illustrator sliders are going to show you the right "pms" break down - your printing/rip software won't interprute it that way and there fore won't print those perfect break downs. Good luck with that!

anyways around that?

WrapperX

Not that I know of. Normally what we have always done is print a solid to process color chart for every profile on that particular material and then using a Pantone booklet swatch match it to what looks best on the sample profile chart. It's a complete PITA but it hasn't failed us yet.