• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pnc-1210 almost cutting

Ok so after a bit of fudging and help from oldpaint I have gotten to the point where my old roland should be cutting. The job goes through fine, but instead of printing, it warms up and the cutting head moves to the left side and does bugger all.

I am TRYING to change the axis in the menu, the cursor is blinking under the setting I want to change but it wont let me change the setting. I have moved the test drawing all over the place on the page but still same results.

What am I missing here?

The manual is no help, it just wont let me change the setting!

HELP!

round man

Make sure the pinch wheel lever bar makes contact with the micro switch inside the side cover properly,...it should press the switch in when in one position and release it in the other,...you may have to remove the cover to check it,...

Make sure the pinch wheel lever bar makes contact with the micro switch inside the side cover properly,...it should press the switch in when in one position and release it in the other,...you may have to remove the cover to check it,...

Yuuuuuup! I love it. Love watching it cut, it was just off off the sensor, thanks man you saved me!