• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pole Banner hardware

We’re redesigning the interior of a beautiful rustic Amphitheater. The outside walls are all old brick, where we’re going to mount pole banners for the various sponsors of the event space. Any recommendations on where we can find a nice selection of pole banner mounting hardware? Maybe even some that allow multiple banners to be hung vertically.

TIA!

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
We’re redesigning the interior of a beautiful rustic Amphitheater. The outside walls are all old brick, where we’re going to mount pole banners for the various sponsors of the event space. Any recommendations on where we can find a nice selection of pole banner mounting hardware? Maybe even some that allow multiple banners to be hung vertically.

TIA!
I get my pole banners and hardware from B2Sign.com in LA. Great prices and service.

C2 Media

I use SignWorld America, and I know I have bought hardware that is designed to install into the wall rather than hang on a pole. You might also check signbracketstore.com for more decorative and historic looking options.