• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Polystyrene Cutting

stickygraphics12

I have been looking online for a proper guillotine/equipment to cut polystyrene. Almost all of it is sized in 12x12, 9x16, or 18x24. I cut about 1000-2000 of these signs a month and quite frankly I'm tired of doing it by hand with a straight edge. Any advice or direction would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

stickygraphics12

The saw will end up tearing some of the vinyl. I print, laminate, then lay them on the poly, then cut them. I have a stomp shear and it folds the edges bc poly is soft and I end up spending more time cleaning the corners then just cutting by hand. I've ordered poly cut to size for when screen printing and the supplier uses a guillotine and they come in perfectly trimmed, that's why I believe the guillotine is my best bet but, I can't find one. All that comes up are regular paper cutter ones that are small...