• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poor printhead life XP 600

metal-n-more

I know you guys do not like Chinese Printers But there has to be some of you people using them. Is there anybody out there using one with a XP 600 printhead. I’m just wondering what kind of life are you getting out of the head.

truthfriend7

I use them and have had all sorts of issues. Don't let them sit. Make sure you run the machine or clean them daily. Also don't trust the cheap replacement heads. They are just recycled heads from somebody else. Good luck!

Sofia Lucas

Blue Dot Signs
I've never used a Chinese printer, but my friend used to use one. I don't remember that brand's name, but he doesn't seem to be happy with that. I know not all brands are the same, so you may find a good Chinese printer. Good luck!

truthfriend7

I'm selling mine if you want one. They are much cheaper which is why I purchased in the first place. I don't use it enough to justify the space.

unmateria

Just dont buy chinese xp600, most of them are refurbished (they glue the plate and u need a pact with god to dont break it between cleanings)