• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Possible to run 6 machines in Production Manager?

Snydo

We currently have 3 printers and 2 Summas, we want to add a 3rd Summa but I've noticed on Flexi's site it says "DRIVES UP TO 5 PRINTERS AND CUTTERS SIMULTANEOUSLY"....my question is, is this a hard limit or just a licensing deal where we pay a little more to add that 6th machine?
I emailed Sai tech support several days ago with no response as of yet.

DerbyCitySignGuy

We currently have 3 printers and 2 Summas, we want to add a 3rd Summa but I've noticed on Flexi's site it says "DRIVES UP TO 5 PRINTERS AND CUTTERS SIMULTANEOUSLY"....my question is, is this a hard limit or just a licensing deal where we pay a little more to add that 6th machine?
I emailed Sai tech support several days ago with no response as of yet.

I've had to look into this before and I'm like 75% positive that it's a licensing limit, BUT since you can only put one licensed copy of Flexi on any PC you're stuck with five printers per PC. Even though Flexi could theoretically run more from a software standpoint. This was like 10 years ago though, so don't quote me on it. Or things could have changed.

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Looks to me like you can run 5 printers AND 5 cutters, from the wording.

I can't be too much more of a help as we've got two mutoh's and 2 graphtecs so not at that limit yet