• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Site Help Posting priviledges

graywoulf

Although I registered with this forum in 2009, I have been away for a number of years but I am back and need answers to some questions. I want to post questions in the "How To" section but see a message of (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
Am I under the newbie waiting period or what?

Dan360

That How To section is just for information about the Signs101 site. It's a read only forum. Most questions get posted in the General Signmaking Topics unless they're specific.

graywoulf

Thanks for letting me know that. I really wanted to ask a question about using Flexi. I found that thread and was able to ask my question. All is well.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
The How to... forum should actually be archived, as it shows how to use functionality on the old Signs101 vBulletin install. We've since switched software - so the posts in that section are now rather unrelated to the new Signs101 Xenforo install.

Dan360 is correct though. (Thanks Dan!) That section is read-only. I see you graywoulf have found the Flexi forum. Great.

Let us know if you have any further questions about navigating the site. You can submit a support ticket or post in this Site Help and Suggestions section.
We'll be happy to assist.

Cheers.

SignsSupport