• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Power Consumption

wmshuman

Can anyone tell me what the power consumption use is for the Roland SP-300V? I need the power consumption number for sleep mode, machine being on but not in use and the machine printing. Thank You.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Are you trying to figure out how much the machine will cost you to run - or do you have one already? You can use one of these (Cheep-o meter) to calculate it if you already have one.

wmshuman

I have one. I thought I read it somewhere in one of the manuals but can't find it now. I am going to get a APC UPS backup for it. I was thinking it was like 400 watts when the machine is on but not printing and somewhere around 1000 watts while printing. I thought that seemed to high tho.

wmshuman

Found a great deal on Tiger Direct for a 900 Watt UPS made by Cyber Power. Only $167 with the coupon code HBR74209, which also includes a two year square trade warranty and the shipping as well.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I have one. I thought I read it somewhere in one of the manuals but can't find it now. I am going to get a APC UPS backup for it. I was thinking it was like 400 watts when the machine is on but not printing and somewhere around 1000 watts while printing. I thought that seemed to high tho.

1000 watts doesn't surprise me at all. Heaters take alot of juice!