• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Preferences

Creative_Lance

It's flexi forum lol
If you want to set it up on a specific font, go to Text>>font>> then check your font and next time you start it it will pick it up automatically
I hope this is what you were looking for.

More so I was just complaining, I have flexi 7.7 on a g4... thing just dont work so smooth. I upgraded and then was not able to output to my cx300. So i was told by Roland to upgrade to a gx300 and then I was told I needed to use illistrator to cut vinyl.

I am hoping flexi 8 for Mac will be able to output to my gx300, The production manager was nicer then cut studio. I like to layout in illi better than flexi but one the girls in my office loves Flexi.

Hope I did not confuse anyone... Thanks for the advice.

Conor Knoxx

I have Flexi 8.1 and I find the "defaults" change (seemingly) by themselves all the time!

Especially fonts, font size, and colours.

I'm sure there's a way to actually "set" them, but it hasn't been irritating enough to look it up yet. Of course, I tell myself, "what's the point in "setting" them, if they just change by themselves anyway?... "

I like flexi all in all.... but its a mighty quirky program, especially considering the price of it.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Select your text tool> go to Design Central and click the font you want to load whenever you start typing. That's it.