• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Preventing customer proof theft

Pat Whatley

WOW! That's twice I've agreed with Bob on something in the last month. Strange things are happening!

I've had it happen three times in 15 years, once we got paid by the customer, once we got paid by the shop that took the artwork. I've had it happen exactly ZERO times since I started charging for design work. If they're paying me for the design time (like they should) they can do whatever they want to with the layout.

That said, Rep's program looks like a pretty simple solution if you're having a problem with that where you are.

anotherdog

but signproof pro sends the file as an attachment?
the only issue I have with secure .pdf is that some customers cant take attachments because of email restrictions in many companies.

anotherdog

I deal with a lot of realtors who want the fancy design, but not the fancy price.
I'm not saying they are all crooked, I'm just saying I count my fingers if I shake hands.