• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price on a Versacamm SP300

Red-Eye

$11,750 delievered, ink, setup, trained, 150' roll of vinyl, 82' for banner.

How does that price look?

petepaz

that's a good price
what have they included for rip / software
we just got in jan. sp-300v, sign engine, versa works, roll of banner material and 3 rolls of sample material about 15 ft each, training and lifetime tech support $11,999.00
we purchased from a local vender, they have been really good
sign supply usa, fairfield, nj

Kenny

That's about $200 less than what I paid for mine this time last year, with around the same "freebies"...don't get it, you'll hate it! lol

Red-Eye

that's a good price
what have they included for rip / software
we just got in jan. sp-300v, sign engine, versa works, roll of banner material and 3 rolls of sample material about 15 ft each, training and lifetime tech support $11,999.00
we purchased from a local vender, they have been really good
sign supply usa, fairfield, nj

Versaworks Rip is inclued with it.

It is from a local vendor aswell.
Onsite service, 1 year parts and labor.

Kenny

Honestly, if you can hold out for a little while, save up the dough for a 54" machine...you may not think you need it now, but you will...

Red-Eye

Honestly, if you can hold out for a little while, save up the dough for a 54" machine...you may not think you need it now, but you will...
I hear what your saying.

But you know what I do...and I don't have plans on doing anythign else. I just plan on taking it farther. So I don't see myself needing anything larger.

Kenny

I hear what your saying.

But you know what I do...and I don't have plans on doing anythign else. I just plan on taking it farther. So I don't see myself needing anything larger.

I hear ya...there are several guys here you can call on for the larger stuff. Give me a call before you buy...

Red-Eye

I hear ya...there are several guys here you can call on for the larger stuff. Give me a call before you buy...

Supposedly the offer is only good till the end of the month then the prices go back up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So it's going to be a quick decision...should i call you now? :Big Laugh

Talking it over with the family tonight.

njsigns

I'm wondering if the price may go down, and they are trying to sell what may soon be obsolete (well, for those who need the newest technology)

http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15191

I'm struggling with the same decision you are right now. I think I'm going to hold off and see what this VP 300v is all about, or maybe I'll buy the SP 300v for (hopefully) a better price after it's release?

Gene

Red-Eye

this is what my dealer said.

I hear rumors of a new faster model. But Roland says the they have no plans to discontinue the VersaCamm anytime soon.

We have the 30" model SP-300 available for $11,750. Delivered, with supplies, Versaworks RIP, ink, calibration, training etc. Must SHIP by end of month, no backorders, only out of current inventory. Then price supposedly goes back up.