• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

price this.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
hi, i customer came in that we have, and asked for the following: 4 4"x28 double sided printed aluminum. i ended up using .040. printed decals on the mimaki and slapped them on. here is the last part. the request was for a 1.5" fold along the bottom so the sign can be mounted on a gas pump. i used a vice, some longer blocks of wood and some elbo:toasting:w grease. took about a 15 minutes to make them all.
ideas?
thanks!
-Mosh

jiarby

sounds alot like a RE sign rider.. with the extra bending. For only 4 pieces I'd charge alot and hope i don't get the job.

Mosh

[QUOTEideas?
thanks!
-Mosh
][/QUOTE]

WTF??? Sounds like a simple rider size I can just bent on my brake! $12.50 each. First off if you don't have the benting equipment don't do it, second I am the Mosh!!! been called that since 1986!!! I bet those bends look great the way you did them. Keep doing them that way, so the rest of us that bend them right look even better!!! Did you cut the blanks with tin snips? please tell me you did casue that would be the same as bending them the way you did! Thanks in advance!

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
thanks

ahem, i have been called that since 1968, bub.
"often duplicated but never replicated."

bending aluminum without a brake is easy when you are six foot five.

around 40 buck a piece is what is a was kinda thinking..

-thanks for the input!

Chris
"Mosh" "Moshpit" "Moshee"
Mosher
since 1968.